Headlines
Loading...
Huge leak revealing concept design, alleged specs, and purported prices
pits Xiaomi's tablet against Samsung's premium market leader : gadgets

Huge leak revealing concept design, alleged specs, and purported prices pits Xiaomi's tablet against Samsung's premium market leader : gadgets

[ad_1]

I agree with you because Android rarely has tablet optimized apps.

However I will disagree for the following reasons:

I have the Tab S7+. It is the coolest piece of technology I have owned in my entire life. It is straight out of Star Trek. It has replaced books, notebooks, paper, and pens for me. I'm not in school anymore but if I were, I wish I had this tablet with me then. I had a Asus Transformer like 12 years ago. The Tab S7+ is what I wish the Asus tablet should have been.

I'm using it primarily to learn Chinese. I write more on the tablet than I did on paper because it combines traditional note taking with tools, such as inserting pictures, using different colors to write, highlighters, handwriting to text, and etc. I take it everywhere with me. And every moment I have I sit and write, read, and even draw.

I think the Tab S7+ deserves to be considered as a worthy alternative. If more Android apps show up, maybe we can get more tablet optimized apps.



[ad_2]

0 Comments: